[HPADM] Script to pull out specific IPs from all the test files.
- From: Neil Paniraj <npaniraj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:22:15 -0700 (PDT)
There are several VLANS which are going to be
have their IP Ranges changed this weekend in the place
I work. I need to put together a script to pull out
all the details related to specific IP Address like
192.168.X.X and see where all is it being used. I have
service guard clusters in my environment. I tried to
do a search with several options of "find" to pull the
details I want. But it checks for Binary files and
/var/adm/syslog/syslog.log, oldsyslog file,
/var/mail/user files etc. etc. I get a lot of
information. Does anybody have good scripts which
filter the most needed IPs which I need to check out
other than the usual hosts, netconf, resolv.conf etc.
etc. [I am really very poor in writing scripts]. Any
input from you would be most appreciated.
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] RE: -SUMMARY- Logical volume swap addition
- Next by Date: [HPADM] can't load shl_load() - Thread Local Storage
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Logical volume swap addition
- Next by thread: [HPADM] can't load shl_load() - Thread Local Storage