[HPADM] Adic 2000
- From: "BAKHSHESH Kazem" <BAKHSHEK@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:26:21 +0200
Is there anybody who use Adic 2000 en HPUX 11.23 for backup ?
The Adic have 8 LTO 3 and I search to find the association(relation) between
These Lto and the 8 /dev/rmt/xyz .
We use Tina(atempo) to manage the backup/restor operation, but Tina need to associate
The HW Path to /dev/rmt/xyz.
Kazem Bakhshesh(Administrateur Système : HP-UX)
E-Mail : bakhshek@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.72.94.73.09
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] OPC driver for HP-UX 11.11
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Config NFS
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] OPC driver for HP-UX 11.11
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Config NFS