[HPADM] Config NFS
- From: "BAKHSHESH Kazem" <BAKHSHEK@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:33:53 +0200
We are going to use NetApp which use NFS base network.
In my developpement box, I will have about 200 NFS mount point from netapp.
Is there a good choice to initilize NUM_NFSD to 200 ?
And what about NUM_NFSIOD value to 4 ?
Kazem Bakhshesh(Administrateur Système : HP-UX)
E-Mail : bakhshek@xxxxxxxxxx
Tel : 01.72.94.73.09
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Adic 2000
- Next by Date: [HPADM] SUMMARY - OPC driver for HP-UX 11.11
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Adic 2000
- Next by thread: [HPADM] SUMMARY - OPC driver for HP-UX 11.11