[HPADM] SERVICE GUARD: Building a cluster and Node.
- From: Neil Paniraj <npaniraj@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 05:24:17 -0700 (PDT)
I just need to play around with a 3 node cluster.
I intend to build 6 packages on it. Does any one of
you have a cheatsheet/checklist to do that. (I
remember seeing like in the archive around 6 months
back. It was prepared by a Computer Science student. I
am not able to get it.) Any links or documents which
you may have would be very useful to me.
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] upgrade to 11.23
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Problem with filesystem which can't be unmounted
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] upgrade to 11.23
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Problem with filesystem which can't be unmounted