[HPADM] 11.11 command line procedure to tune the kernel
- From: "Kennedy Doss" <kdossjojo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 13:55:02 -0400
Does anyone have instructions to tune the kernel parameters
(both static and dynamic) using "kmtune" command?
I need to change atleast 20 different parameters and I dont
want to use SAM this time.
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Re: find vgid from disk - itanium - SUMMARY
- Next by Date: [HPADM] How to get password age with SMSE
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Re: find vgid from disk - itanium - SUMMARY
- Next by thread: [HPADM] How to get password age with SMSE