[HPADM] Toshiba 453 printer
- From: "Marshall, Richard" <Richard.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:29:10 -0400
Thanks to all who responded, email from Steve Illgen did the trick.
There is a specific driver for hp-ux available. The binaries used to
install and remove the drivers is called estbwadd and estbwrm,
respectively. The driver itself is called net_estbw. You can find
instructions to use the command line by entering "man net_estbw" after
untaring this driver.
Senior Technical Specialist
Enterprise Technology Group
Arbella Insurance Group
Hours: Mon-Fri: 6AM to 2PM
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message.
Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Toshiba e-studio 453 Printer / HP-UX 11.0
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Can a degaussed disk become permanently unusable (or can still be reused)
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Toshiba e-studio 453 Printer / HP-UX 11.0
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Can a degaussed disk become permanently unusable (or can still be reused)