[HPADM] Summary: where's password stored in enhanced security (equivalent of /etc/shadow)

Thanks to Dmitriy Stoyanov & Jim Turner, their replies are appended below

Enchanced security, enable other type of store user password and save it's
in files /tcb/files/auth/*/* with creating directories by first symbol of
usernames and files in that directories by username.

so I'll backup the entire subdirectory /tcb/files/auth/... & if I want
back the old password, restore back this entire subdirectory (or possibly
one of the subdirectory that's related to this account/id

If by "enhanced security" you mean "trusted system", the passwords and lots
of other important account info is in the /tcb/files/auth/ tree. From
there, the next dir is the first letter of the account name like "r" for
root.

# pwd
/tcb/files/auth/r

# ll
total 16
-rw-rw-r-- 1 root root 149 Nov 14 06:11 root

# cat root
root:u_name=root:u_id#0:\
:u_pwd=/axuoQ5zvkh1s:\
:u_bootauth:u_auditid#0:\