[HPADM] casey version

Hi All,

Anyone know how to tell what version of casey I'm running? It doesn't
show up in swlist. Server is rp7410 recently upgraded (not cold
installed) from 11.11 to 11.23. I'm not seeing the tunable kernel
parameters listed. I used the June 2008 FOE dvds and Sept 2008
Application dvds for the upgrade, but did not know what casey was so I'm
not sure I selected it from the app cds. I'm thinking of just trying
the install from the app cd, but would really like to know how to find
the version that I'm running anyway.

Thanks~
Cindy Yoho
Systems Engineer
United Methodist Publishing House
Nashville, TN
615-749-6473

Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Web vs. Desktop based systems
    ... provider with better privacy policy (perhaps Yahoo) also provides ... to other folder or reporting spam or changing the filter recipes. ... But how do you *really* know the important upgrade that keeps ... The alert-window doesn't exactly say *why* you need to install this ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Requesting some leniency on your piracy protection program ple
    ... If Windows is retail, not at all. ... You can reinstall, upgrade, move to a different computer all you want as long as it is only installed on one computer at a time. ... The things I do not get, is not being able to> install the same ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: 10.6.7 Just works
    ... If you have the install disc just pop it in and do a reinstall. ... The recent upgrade to 10.6.7 brings a lot of problems with third part ... I have tried switching System Language, and even restarting the mac. ... Did anyone else run into a slow restart after the 10.6.7 update ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Versions and Updates
    ... SuSE won't upgrade it via YOU for you. ... The same goes for KDE, Gnome, or any ... Gnome packages on their website. ... You're required to install lua from another website: ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: upgrading xp to vista premium question
    ... prior to using an upgrade install of Vista. ... install of Vista Home Premium full retail version was to my main MCE2005 ... built and did a clean install and love it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)