[HPADM] casey version

Hi All,

Anyone know how to tell what version of casey I'm running? It doesn't
show up in swlist. Server is rp7410 recently upgraded (not cold
installed) from 11.11 to 11.23. I'm not seeing the tunable kernel
parameters listed. I used the June 2008 FOE dvds and Sept 2008
Application dvds for the upgrade, but did not know what casey was so I'm
not sure I selected it from the app cds. I'm thinking of just trying
the install from the app cd, but would really like to know how to find
the version that I'm running anyway.

Thanks~
Cindy Yoho
Systems Engineer