- From: stan <stanb@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:37:37 -0500
I am getting back to compiling some new stuff on old HP-UX 10.20 machines.
and I need to have my memory refereshed. What is the macro that needs to be
defined to get XOPEN style things included in the heders?
There are a bunch of places in the include files where there are things
#if !defined _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED
But I don't think you define _XOPEN_SOURCE_EXTENDED at the user level. I
think you define somehting like XOPEN_SOURCE, but I am not certain. Can
anyone refresh my memory here.
One of the main causes of the fall of the roman empire was that, lacking
zero, they had no way to indicate successful termination of their C
---> Please post QUESTIONS and SUMMARIES only!! <---
To subscribe/unsubscribe to this list, contact majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Name: hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Owner: owner-hpux-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archives: ftp.dutchworks.nl:/pub/digests/hpux-admin (FTP, browse only)
http://www.dutchworks.nl/htbin/hpsysadmin (Web, browse & search)
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] ignite error
- Next by Date: [HPADM] rexec from mainframe to hpux
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] ignite error
- Next by thread: [HPADM] rexec from mainframe to hpux