[HPADM] Ignite / exclude
- From: "Marshall, Richard" <Richard.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:56:23 +0000
We are using the Ignite (ver. B.3.6.82). There is a file in one of the directories that is named with dos naming conventions (c:\adi_cfg) with is hanging the Ignite network recovery process (file not found).
The problem is in the way we have set up our home directory structure, this files path is: /etc/up0home/ist/home/..... (up0home is exported to all of the other nodes)
When we try to add an exclusion in the Ignite GUI, we get a message that /etc is part of essential files, and cannot get ignite to by-pass this file.
Any suggestions other than to rename the file?
Senior Technical Specialist
Arbella Insurance Group
1900 Crown Colony Drive, Quincy, MA 02269
': 617.328.2921| 7: 617.515.2491 | *:Richard.Marshall@xxxxxxxxxxx
This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this message.
Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited.
- Prev by Date: [HPADM] Summary: Difficulty reading back sar output
- Next by Date: [HPADM] Multipathing for HP-UX 11.11 (11i v1)
- Previous by thread: [HPADM] Summary: Difficulty reading back sar output
- Next by thread: [HPADM] Multipathing for HP-UX 11.11 (11i v1)