Remote ufsdump

From: Robert (rgoud@yahoo.com)
Date: 04/10/03

    From: Robert <rgoud@yahoo.com>
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org
    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 07:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

    Hi list,
    I am testing a remote ufsdump command which worked before but it is giving permission denied error.
    Tape drive is connected to server and the Server is authenticated from the Client
    and I can run SSH commands from the client
    Client: ssh Server date returns date I can also login into Server using ssh Server command
    But when I try ufsdump it is giving the following error
    Client# ufsdump 0f Server:/dev/rmt/0 /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s0
      DUMP: permission denied
      DUMP: Cannot connect to tape host `Server'
      DUMP: The ENTIRE dump is aborted.
    I am also enclosing the truss output for the command.

    Thanks in advance
    Subject: FW: truss output
    Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:33:31 -0400
    From: "Munikuntla, Rajesh" <RajeshMunikuntla@aegislimited.com>