(NO) SUMMARY: Urgent need SUNWlibCx Sol8 2/02

From: Patricio Mora López (patricio.mora.ext_at_juntadeandalucia.es)
Date: 11/07/03

    Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:16:47 +0100
    To: Sun Managers List <sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org>

    I've found this in Sun's package list :
    SUNWlibCx Sun Workshop Bundled 64-bit libC
    Maybe this a 64 bit only packge. I have suppport for only 32 bits
    installed. So I think this in an error of the system check performed by the
    Firewall installer. No need to continue the search. Firewall's staff will
    find out the cause of the strange behaviour. Probably we'll install Solaris
    9 64 bit and hand-type all of the rules. Thanks all.

    WC Jones escribis:

    > >system SUNWlibCx Sun WorkShop Bundled 64-bit libC
    > >
    > >I need this package to proceed with the installation of a Firewall (NG
    > >FP3). Can't find it in none of the CDs. Anyone knows where is it?
    >
    > Did you purchase or download those CDs?
    >
    > Install developer packages but not the whole OEM
    >
    > _Sx____________________
    > ('> iudicium ferat
    > //\ Have Computer -
    > v_/_ Will Hack...
    >
    > \|/ ____ \|/
    > "@'/ .. \`@"
    > /_| \__/ |_\
    > \__U_/

    • Re: Recovery CD(s) for HP Pavilion 512n
      ... Jim ... > Hp has a set of about 8 restoration CDs. ... >> So, I started checking at HP's website, and it looks like the "recovery ... >> I would try an XP install, using the product key on the side of the ...
      (comp.sys.hp.hardware)
    • Re: Mounting CDs -repost
      ... Playing CDs problem. ... Aram Agajanian poses a solution for the Audio CD problem and it works. ... Do a rpmbuild -bp then a rpmbuild -bb ... Install the files created udev, ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Using LightScribe on Debian?
      ... the only way to do that properly is with an inkjet. ... only once every few months I'll have clogged jets, ... distro CDs and OpenOffice.org CDs that look official. ... But getting them to install OOo is much more doable. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: No CDs for Update HELP Requested
      ... Time after time questions like these appear on this newsgroup and the advice ... Make/copy number of CDs required for distribution to each department; ... Now when we are attempting to install the Office ...
      (microsoft.public.office.setup)
    • Re: Vista
      ... install of XP without any bundled rubbish. ... My two Toshibas came with restore CDs ... which were just a copy of the CD image, Norton, shovelware and all. ... In the Lakeside shopping centre there is a newly arrived Apple shop ...
      (comp.sys.acorn.advocacy)