(NO) SUMMARY: Urgent need SUNWlibCx Sol8 2/02

From: Patricio Mora López (patricio.mora.ext_at_juntadeandalucia.es)
Date: 11/07/03

    Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 19:16:47 +0100
    To: Sun Managers List <sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org>

    I've found this in Sun's package list :
    SUNWlibCx Sun Workshop Bundled 64-bit libC
    Maybe this a 64 bit only packge. I have suppport for only 32 bits
    installed. So I think this in an error of the system check performed by the
    Firewall installer. No need to continue the search. Firewall's staff will
    find out the cause of the strange behaviour. Probably we'll install Solaris
    9 64 bit and hand-type all of the rules. Thanks all.

    WC Jones escribis: