From: George Monappallil (gmonappallil_at_yak.ca)
Date: 11/22/04

    Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 10:01:57 -0500
    To: <sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org>

    Thanks for all the replies. This issue was corrected when I rebooted the
    machine. Even after the reboot I had to manually mount the /export/home
    filesystem even though it is listed in the /etc/vfstab file. I will be
    doing some more troubleshooting to see why this happened. As a few of
    the people suggested, I didn't see any user using the fs from the fuser
    and lsof output. I also checked to see if the filesystem was already
    mounted from the df -k output and it was not. Since, I was the only one
    logged in, I checked if my working dir was under /export/home and it was
    not. Truly bizarre. Thanks for all the help from the below persons.
    David Harrington
    Rene Occelli
    Bhaskar G
    Mohammed Sajid