SUMMARY: Hard drive swap out in an Ultra 10?

From: ert weerr (sun1sol_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 12/30/04

    Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:20:44 -0800 (PST)
    To: Sunmanagers <sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org>

    Guys,

    Thanks for the help!
    Eventually I bought a 80G WD drive and tried to
    install the OS.
    The system, for some reasons just detected the
    drive as a 40G one, but I could create the slices
    and install Solaris 8 on the drive.

    The box is still working however I have no idea
    what should I install or change to get the system
    to see the whole drive...

    Thanks again for the help!

    Regards,

    John