RED State Exception

From: Pankaj Verma (pankajverma.9_at_gmail.com)
Date: 01/15/05

    Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:37:38 +0530
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org

    Hi,

    I am using sun ultra 60, but it is not booting.After connecting it
    thru console it gives
    the error(see attachment).
    Thanks
    Pankaj

    [demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of scan.jpg]

    • RED State Exception
      ... exception errorafter connecting it through console. ... Pankaj Verma. ... [demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg which had a name of scan.jpg] ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: Netlogon Service not register reg. SRV in netlogon.dns
      ... the zone has Dynamic Updates and the console AD Sites and Services is ... > the dns zone has Dynamic updates enabled? ... > console and see at what DC is connecting. ...
    • Re: Great SWT Program
      ... None of the nasty things that you have said or implied about me are at ... problems at the local console won't cause a session-trashing SIGHUP anyway. ... least eight iterations of replies now, "losing state when connecting ...
      (comp.lang.java.programmer)
    • Re: Configuration register strangeness
      ... try connecting in via the console and see if you ... default is 9600 baud. ... The config register is in non-volatile memory and this could be some ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)
    • Re: Newbie old AIX question
      ... No console ... output (I'm connecting through Linux-hosted putty) ... It thinks it's booting over the network, ...
      (comp.unix.aix)