Xterm in solaris 8

From: richard kumar (richard_kumar_in_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 07/02/05

    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org
    Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:26:49 +0000

    Hi All,

            Can anyone let me know do i need to install xterm to use exceed to
    connect to my solaris 8 machine .Also let me know from where i can download
    xterm for solaris 8.

    Regards
    A.Richard

    • >>>> SOLARIS DOWNLOAD <<<<
      ... 915resolution solaris download, apache web server solaris download, ... solaris 10 x86, download realplayer for solaris, download solaris, ... solaris 6, download sun solaris, download sun solaris 10, download sun ...
      (comp.graphics.algorithms)
    • [SUMMARY] third party disk silo, cant see disks
      ... supported in Solaris 8 and Solaris 9, neither of those actually support it ... the requirements and driver information ... Find the table of files to download for the version of the Solaris ... > Target 0 ...
      (SunManagers)
    • Re: The SUN Marketing Department is WORTHLESS.
      ... CDs, and each was about 500 MB. ... to the size of a download for some Linux install images. ... > couple of Solaris 10 CDs. ... "1 Year Additional Media -- Pull Delivery". ...
      (comp.unix.solaris)
      ... here for password recovery. ... Gold Sun wrote: ... Guide to Securite Intrusion Detection) says it's running Solaris for Intel ... Download the latest ringtones, games, and more! ...
      (SunManagers)