Thanks and a question on the email-list manager

From: M N (badfinger77_at_yahoo.com)
Date: 08/10/05

    Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 08:07:58 -0700 (PDT)
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org

    Hello all,

    I'm sorry that I haven't found yet the time to answer
    the status of my questions. As you might have asumed,
    I have fixed the problem, thanks to all who helped me.
    It's nice that this list is really full of knowledge!

    Another question is, how can I change the emailadress,
    where the emails go to? I mean, I first subscribed
    with my yahoo account, because I feared that this
    might be another email-list, where spammers reside and
    so I wanted to hold my personal email account free of
    such nonsense. As I see now, that this isn't the case
    here, I was thinking how to change my adress to
    marcel.nebeling@webscenery.de. Do I have to quit my
    subscription and subscribe again with the other
    adress? Or would it be possible to change just my
    subsription?

    Best regards & wishes,
    Marcel Nebeling

    • Re: [Vuln-dev Challenge] Challenge #2
      ... ### GOT adress, i get this. ... Do you Yahoo!? ...
      (Vuln-Dev)
    • cpu frequency scaling
      ... the cpuspeed daemon that comes with FC4. ... Take Yahoo! ... Check email on your mobile phone. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: cpu frequency scaling
      ... > the cpuspeed daemon that comes with FC4. ... The file is likely marked as read-only for the owner (root). ... > Take Yahoo! ... Check email on your mobile phone. ...
      (Fedora)
    • Re: Re: 32 or 64
      ... sarge main contrib non-free ... Take Yahoo! ... Check email on your mobile phone. ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: multiple interfaces
      ... Im trying to build a switch in a PC ... putting multiple NICs and some software... ... > Take Yahoo! ... Check email on your mobile phone. ...
      (freebsd-net)