wanboot wierdness

chad.campbell_at_Cummins.com
Date: 10/26/05

    Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:16:42 -0500
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org

    I'm trying to wanboot a V240. After setting network-boot-arguments, and
    starting the boot, it fails saying that the web server could not be
    contacted. No access attempt is logged by Apache. However, from the web
    server, I can ping the V240. My full file parameter is
    http://192.168.130.18:8888/wanboot/wanboot-cgi

    If I use this wanboot server from my workstation, via the CD-ROM wanboot
    file method, everything works.

    Any ideas?

    • Re: write with cURL
      ... execute permissions. ... This is assuming that the PHP script runs ... of potential security risks from other users on the same server. ... web server itself is part of the group. ...
      (alt.php)
    • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
      ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
      (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
    • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
      ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
    • RE: System.Data.SqlClient "Timeout expired" causing ASP.net web applic
      ... There are many values here that can shutdown the aspnet_wp. ... > update tables on a Web Server running SQL Server 2000. ... > formation(DataSet currentBalances): Timeout expired. ...
    • Re: Access of images on file server
      ... Read this article on how to configure ACLs on a UNC setup. ... server access to the file server (though if the web server in the DMZ is ... able to access a file server not in the DMZ... ... User on both web server and file server, ...