Map Sun Ray card reader to Windows

From: Erik Karlsson (erik_at_century.es)
Date: 11/17/05

    Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:34:08 +0100
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org

    Hi,

    Let see if anyone can help me with a Sun Ray problem.
    I want from Windows be able to read the information located on a Smart
    card inserted in a Sun Ray Terminal.
    My configuration is the Follow:

    Terminals: Sun Rays 150
    Sun Ray Server 3.0 installed on SB1500
    Windows 2003 Server installed on a SunPCI card.

    I use Rdesktop 1.3.1 for the connection to Windows.
    I have installed the PC/SC lite pkg from Sun4s homepage,
    but all documentation I find is how o use it with Citrix =(
    Does anyone know how I can map the smart card reader to Windows?

    Best Regards,

    --
    Erik Karlsson
    erik@century.es