Map Sun Ray card reader to Windows

From: Erik Karlsson (erik_at_century.es)
Date: 11/17/05

    Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:34:08 +0100
    To: sunmanagers@sunmanagers.org

    Hi,

    Let see if anyone can help me with a Sun Ray problem.
    I want from Windows be able to read the information located on a Smart
    card inserted in a Sun Ray Terminal.
    My configuration is the Follow:

    Terminals: Sun Rays 150
    Sun Ray Server 3.0 installed on SB1500
    Windows 2003 Server installed on a SunPCI card.

    I use Rdesktop 1.3.1 for the connection to Windows.
    I have installed the PC/SC lite pkg from Sun4s homepage,
    but all documentation I find is how o use it with Citrix =(
    Does anyone know how I can map the smart card reader to Windows?

    Best Regards,

    --
    Erik Karlsson
    erik@century.es

    • Re: display memory extra
      ... card has 64MB video RAM, ... but not actual display memory itself...but that's just a guess there, ... actually wasn't as expected...and is why Windows still - on the ... via the device driver...and via the device driver _only_... ...
      (alt.lang.asm)
    • Re: Building computer
      ... This card is massive overkill for WOW. ... This card is more than plenty for running WOW smoothly in Windows. ... bus, low clocked GDDR3 VRAM, and/or under clocked GPU core. ... hardware are optimized very well for what's called "2D overlay". ...
      (Debian-User)
    • Re: Using Media Center with an external soundcard does not work
      ... The problem with the sound card IS NOT WINDOWS. ... Windows XP Media Center compatiblity alert. ... Support for digital and high-definition local TV ...
      (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
    • Re: Activesync 4.5/Windows Mobile 6 numerous probs with HTC TyTN II
      ... Actually both USB and PPP use RAPI on top to communicate to your Pocket ... Windows including Windows CE which it replaced. ... ActiveSync Troubleshooting Guide - ... Full Speed NEC chipped PCI card in the wings for installation). ...
      (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
    • Re: Computer keeps locking up.
      ... Mike Hall - MVP Windows Experience ... Am I correct that this could be a video card problem? ... WINDOWS boot up page. ... You can try installing an ...