Cloning Boot Disk in Solaris 9 on E450.
- From: "prabir sarkar" <prabir.kr.sarkar@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:16:30 +0530
i will have to clone my boot (having the /, /var, /usr,
/export/home and /opt filesystems) disk on E450 on Solaris 9. i am wondering
will the following steps work:-
1) prvtoc /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s2 | fmthard -s - /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s2
2) use newfs to create the filesystems on the c0t1d0
3) ufsdump 0uf /dev/rdsk/c0t1d0s2 /dev/rdsk/c0t0d0s2
4) use install boot to create the bootblocks.
please help me with this. Thanks in Advance. i will summarize.
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: SUMMARY: Solaris 8 02/04 on a huge (48+ cores) E25K domain.
- Next by Date: SSH connection and /etc/hosts.allow file
- Previous by thread: SUMMARY: Solaris 8 02/04 on a huge (48+ cores) E25K domain.
- Next by thread: SSH connection and /etc/hosts.allow file