SUN QFE-Card in Sol. 10/x86 on V20z?

Hi all,

I need some more interfaces on a V20z running with Solaris 10 1/06. I have
some ol' QFE-cards lying around, and thought it would be a good choice for
the problem to use one of them.
Hm... Unfortunately, it's not recognized, so I searched the web to get the
appr. driver. I figured out that I need a package called SUNWqfed, but it
seems this package is not available for Sol. 10/x86?! I can't find it on the
jumpstart, and at SUN's download center, I've only found packages for the
new GigaSwift cards.
Or, will the GigaSwift driver support the old QFE-card also? Would be nice
to get it working, I don't need Ggabit, so it does not make sense to buy new
cards...

Anyone did this before? Any suggestions where to get driver?

Thanks, will summarize,

Harald

  • Re: In search of a better line driver
    ... >the package to drive several others in parallel, ... >gates are used, lot variations in the output impedances of the gates can ... The thing is so small I can hardly solder it. ... I have a little general purpose line driver board I made using ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • In search of a better line driver
    ... gates are used, lot variations in the output impedances of the gates can ... I haven't tried using only a 74HC14 package with some parallel gates, ... I have a little general purpose line driver board I made using ... same perhaps with the Fairchild chips. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Another Linux Myth Exposed - Hopeless at playing music ..
    ... But I can't get sound working on either machine. ... and says it is configured with driver snd-emu10k1. ... I look at the descriptions in the package manager at ... the moment and it takes care of the dependencies. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Image pushing failing after minint folder has been installed.
    ... Initially I did have that problem but once I pointed the package to the ... like windows PE doesn't have the correct driver. ... nic driver to the following folders in the Customwinpe folder in my sms ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.tools)
  • Re: New to Linux, not to *nix, having problems xdm, ups, ntp
    ... I can't get xdm or gdm to run on the local console, ... How can I check if the nv driver is loaded? ... >> open the embedded JAR files), and when I try the rpm package, rpm ... but I'm guessing none of them actually install the package. ...
    (alt.linux)