SUN QFE-Card in Sol. 10/x86 on V20z?

Hi all,

I need some more interfaces on a V20z running with Solaris 10 1/06. I have
some ol' QFE-cards lying around, and thought it would be a good choice for
the problem to use one of them.
Hm... Unfortunately, it's not recognized, so I searched the web to get the
appr. driver. I figured out that I need a package called SUNWqfed, but it
seems this package is not available for Sol. 10/x86?! I can't find it on the
jumpstart, and at SUN's download center, I've only found packages for the
new GigaSwift cards.
Or, will the GigaSwift driver support the old QFE-card also? Would be nice
to get it working, I don't need Ggabit, so it does not make sense to buy new
cards...

Anyone did this before? Any suggestions where to get driver?

Thanks, will summarize,

Harald

  • Re: Debian 7 and external monitors and graphics adaptors
    ... to install the package. ... FGLRX / AMD Catalyst is the non-free proprietary display driver for the ... AMD Radeon HD 7000, AMD Radeon HD 6000, and AMD Radeon HD 5000. ... The first has, in its package description; ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: In search of a better line driver
    ... >the package to drive several others in parallel, ... >gates are used, lot variations in the output impedances of the gates can ... The thing is so small I can hardly solder it. ... I have a little general purpose line driver board I made using ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Debian 7 and external monitors and graphics adaptors
    ... has nothing to do with the version number of Debian. ... I'm not sure I can tell what package you mean here. ... FGLRX / AMD Catalyst is the non-free proprietary display driver for the ... AMD Radeon HD 7000, AMD Radeon HD 6000, and AMD Radeon HD 5000. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Debian 7 and external monitors and graphics adaptors
    ... non-free ATI/AMD RadeonHD display driver ... AMD Radeon HD 7000, AMD Radeon HD 6000, and AMD Radeon HD 5000. ... The first has, in its package description; ... and install them in the right order. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • In search of a better line driver
    ... gates are used, lot variations in the output impedances of the gates can ... I haven't tried using only a 74HC14 package with some parallel gates, ... I have a little general purpose line driver board I made using ... same perhaps with the Fairchild chips. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)