From: Truhn, Chad
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:41 PM
To: sunmanagers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Show all NFS Mounts

I have to perform maintenance on a system tonight and I want to know who
has made NFS mounts off of my system (so that I can umount them) before
I take it down. I am running Solaris 8.

I am taking down server1 which shares out directory /a and directory /b.
I want to know if workstation1 has /a or /b mounted without logging into
every system and running a df.

I am NOT looking for what server1 has mounted (df -k), or what server1
can share (exportfs). I want to know what systems currently have
mounted directories FROM server1.

I know I have done this before, but I cannot remember the command.

TIA. Will summarize.

Chad Truhn

System Administrator

Argon ST

(703) 259-7397

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]
sunmanagers mailing list

Relevant Pages

  • SUMMARY: 5.1a pk#5 and brackets around ps process output
    ... I had many replies to this, some some echoing the standard "don't reply ... lest I wanted to hack commercial third party scripts. ... the CMD field (still truncated and in brackets). ... > with brackets around the command (and command paths and params no ...
  • Re: Mail / Conversation Threading in Alpine / Pine?
    ... I find that all of the messages in a conversation, including my replies, within a folder are properly threaded. ... I use the S command to move all of the messages into the same folder so that they can be threaded. ... Or it could happen if the user creates a new message instead of using the reply function, ie. the user is incompetent. ...
  • Re: MuPad 3.0 extraction of individual eigenvectors
    ... I have read your replies with a great deal of interest. ... It is often the case that a user of MuPad does not want to ... simply take output from a command to MuPad, but the user often wants do ... the required techniques are sprinkled in amongst the existing documentation, ...
  • file server slow to respond
    ... (please cc: replies) ... Logging in (ssh) takes several seconds. ... of the command occur quickly and normally. ...
  • Re: MSAC error (Addendum)
    ... OK, this is the command I typed, and I got the same error as before: ... SERVER1 does have an SMS Provider. ... > The second parameter has to be the sms provider location, ...