From: Truhn, Chad
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:41 PM
To: sunmanagers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Show all NFS Mounts

All:

I have to perform maintenance on a system tonight and I want to know who
has made NFS mounts off of my system (so that I can umount them) before
I take it down. I am running Solaris 8.

Example:

I am taking down server1 which shares out directory /a and directory /b.
I want to know if workstation1 has /a or /b mounted without logging into
every system and running a df.

I am NOT looking for what server1 has mounted (df -k), or what server1
can share (exportfs). I want to know what systems currently have
mounted directories FROM server1.

I know I have done this before, but I cannot remember the command.

TIA. Will summarize.

Thanks,

Chad Truhn

System Administrator

Argon ST

(703) 259-7397

<http://www.argonst.com/>

[demime 1.01b removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of image001.jpg]