Solaris 10 SSH users management
- From: fabio <fabio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 23:34:52 -0600
I am using a Solaris 10 box for development with subversion, C and Java.
The developers (45 accounts) have SSH access to the box and they
'checkout' the project from the repository. As a sysadmin, I have the
- How to log all commands the users perform in the box using bash. The
history file can be ignored doing a simple export HISTFILE=/dev/null.
Another option is use truss and trace write/read syscall but I wonder if
there is another simpler solution.
- How to get started with RBAC to avoid execution of commands like su or
setuid root. I think RBAC is a good solution from Sun to this situation.
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Patching
- Next by Date: Running of of inodes, yet disk space left on an old Ultra10
- Previous by thread: Patching
- Next by thread: Running of of inodes, yet disk space left on an old Ultra10