T2000: alom hangs
- From: Gerard Henry <ghenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 10:24:37 +0200
i have T2000 that i manage thru ALOM, doing ssh toward t2000-rsc.
I noticed that after a delay (... minutes? hours?), the console hang. I
can't return to prompt sc> with #., i just can kill the terminal, and
open another connection to sc.
Is it normal?
I installed Solaris 10 6/06 with all patches recommended.
Thanks in advance,
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Difference between 'system' and 'user' in vmstat !
- Next by Date: SUMMARY: Solaris 8 - Reconfiguring the interfaces
- Previous by thread: Difference between 'system' and 'user' in vmstat !
- Next by thread: SUMMARY: Solaris 8 - Reconfiguring the interfaces