T2000: alom hangs

hello all,
i have T2000 that i manage thru ALOM, doing ssh toward t2000-rsc.
I noticed that after a delay (... minutes? hours?), the console hang. I
can't return to prompt sc> with #., i just can kill the terminal, and
open another connection to sc.
Is it normal?
I installed Solaris 10 6/06 with all patches recommended.

Thanks in advance,

gerard

  • RE: ssh delays 40 seconds
    ... I had this problem in the past, and it was due to DNS problems where my ... Subject: ssh delays 40 seconds ... The delay is probably about 30 seconds. ... > To unsubscribe, send any mail to ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • [SLE] Slow SSH login
    ... A> ssh B ... second delay no matter the authentication mechanism ... debug1: Authentication succeeded. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: SSH Failed password delay
    ... > Occasionaly I see failed password for ssh in the syslog. ... > and in PAM to put in such a delay, ... use a xinetd "sensor" service at the usual ssh port ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)
  • Re: ssh login delays
    ... > Subject: ssh login delays ... > idea where to begin looking for the cause of the delay. ... If I recall correctly the ssh ... If $DISPLAY is a "localhost:11.0" something address there is an SSH tunnel... ...
    (Fedora)
  • SSH Failed password delay
    ... Occasionaly I see failed password for ssh in the syslog. ... because some of my users are using weak passwords (And ... way was to analyze the auth log and firewall the IP's, ... and in PAM to put in such a delay, ...
    (comp.os.linux.security)