USB isn't working on an SunFire X2100 M2 after BIOS upgrade
- From: "Matt Krause" <krausem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:22:14 -0700
I just got a new X2100 M2 in and went to flash the BIOS to provided
additional support for Linux.
I used the 1.4 CDROM found here:
I booted from the CD and chose option 2 to update the BIOS.
Everything worked fine and the server came back by itself.
However, non of the USB ports work anymore until a software driver
gets loaded. I can no longer go into BIOS setup or anything during
I put a RHEL cd in there and once that booted up and installed the USB
drivers, I was then able to use the keyboard.
How can I get USB to work on POST now?
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: changing sendmail default from root
- Next by Date: Merge 2 files side by side ... please help
- Previous by thread: changing sendmail default from root
- Next by thread: Merge 2 files side by side ... please help