How to Verify the Web Application runing at port 80 from Server # prompt

Hi Admins,

We have a web application interface [http based] , it can be configured to
publish at any ports fore instance 8181.

Our Client Browser are able to access this application at port 8181.

But when i change our application to publish on port 80, our clients failed
to get the loging page.

Port 80 is already opened at firewall, and we are used to publish this
application at port 80 [run as user root]

So i want to make sure that our application is running a / listening on port

May i know which command or utility i can use for this from the Server #

its very urgent. Hope to hear soon from you.

Your Junior Admin
sunmanagers mailing list

Relevant Pages