How to Verify the Web Application runing at port 80 from Server # prompt
- From: "Muhammad Salman" <salmanfaheem@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 08:15:57 +0300
We have a web application interface [http based] , it can be configured to
publish at any ports fore instance 8181.
Our Client Browser are able to access this application at port 8181.
But when i change our application to publish on port 80, our clients failed
to get the loging page.
Port 80 is already opened at firewall, and we are used to publish this
application at port 80 [run as user root]
So i want to make sure that our application is running a / listening on port
May i know which command or utility i can use for this from the Server #
its very urgent. Hope to hear soon from you.
Your Junior Admin
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: IMPORTANT: Read this before posting to Sun-Managers
- Next by Date: dumping root versus whole disk
- Previous by thread: IMPORTANT: Read this before posting to Sun-Managers
- Next by thread: dumping root versus whole disk