Trap 3e / Bad Superblock
- From: Paul Lyons <paullyons21@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 12:51:51 +0000
We have or had should I say a Blade 1500 running Solaris 8. We had a bad super
block and now cannot even get the system to boot from CD to try and fix the
When I do a boot cdrom it tries to look for the CD but can't see it, it is
connected and there is power to it. What else can we do or try as really need
to get this system back up.
Fancy some celeb spotting?
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Performance Problem
- Next by Date: Memory management issue
- Previous by thread: Need Solaris 10 Network Administration(SCNA) Student guide.
- Next by thread: Memory management issue