mounting exported NFS filesystem on SUN 10

Hello SUN Gurus

I am trying to mount a dvd exported over NFS on my SUN 10 box.
however the current command I am using keeps failing
"mount -o -ro vers=2 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/" if i run the command
without any options "mount 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/dvdrom i get
the following output "nfs mount: mount /mnt/cdrom: not owner.

However when i run the command with no options on a linux machine i am
able to mount it is there anything that needs to be done on the SUN
client side before I attempt to mount the dvdrom?

"

  • Re: Cant mount a cifs share
    ... On which command? ... That doesn't seem to be a valid option for mount or ... mount.cifs (which are the ones which are failing). ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Machine not Booting - Continued
    ... mkraid command and the mount command in the script as you suggested (in no ... Otherwise specify the same mkraid and mount command in /etc/rc.local. ... it has no proper file system to mount. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: [SLE] Still cannot update beyond original KDE3.3--Exhausted and Depressed
    ... Open Yast, Click on Software, ... to attach the contents of the disks to the existing filesystem. ... mount point is the directory in the filesystem you will attach those ... > Like perhaps give the the exact command and where to ...
    (SuSE)
  • RE: Machine not Booting - Continued
    ... with out the fstab /dev/md0 hashed out. ... have u tried to use the mount ... command to fix bad blocks like you suggested or has this done it already. ... within the Corus group of companies, ...
    (RedHat)
  • RE: Machine not Booting - Continued
    ... The entry in the fstab is now hashed ... command to fix bad blocks like you suggested or has this done it already. ... The error seems like its able to mount the partition but is not able to ... within the Corus group of companies, ...
    (RedHat)