mounting exported NFS filesystem on SUN 10
- From: "Hector De Jesus" <hec1979@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 18:39:50 -0500
Hello SUN Gurus
I am trying to mount a dvd exported over NFS on my SUN 10 box.
however the current command I am using keeps failing
"mount -o -ro vers=2 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/" if i run the command
without any options "mount 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/dvdrom i get
the following output "nfs mount: mount /mnt/cdrom: not owner.
However when i run the command with no options on a linux machine i am
able to mount it is there anything that needs to be done on the SUN
client side before I attempt to mount the dvdrom?
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Issue with EMC SAN LUN Multipath
- Next by Date: Killing zombies on linux?????
- Previous by thread: Issue with EMC SAN LUN Multipath
- Next by thread: Killing zombies on linux?????