mounting exported NFS filesystem on SUN 10

Hello SUN Gurus

I am trying to mount a dvd exported over NFS on my SUN 10 box.
however the current command I am using keeps failing
"mount -o -ro vers=2 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/" if i run the command
without any options "mount 10.6.3.79:/mnt/dvdrom /mnt/dvdrom i get
the following output "nfs mount: mount /mnt/cdrom: not owner.

However when i run the command with no options on a linux machine i am
able to mount it is there anything that needs to be done on the SUN
client side before I attempt to mount the dvdrom?

"