- From: rmp dmd <rmp.dmd1229@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 10:08:51 -0500
We have System problem on our SunFire V440 boxes wherein we need to system
Event on /var/adm/messages shows:
Mar 5 06:00:22 ks01 power: [ID 132712 kern.warning] WARNING: Power off
requested, powering down the system!
Mar 5 06:00:23 ks01 rmclomv: [ID 619002 kern.crit] SC unretrieved msg MAR
05 06:00:19 2009 UTC [SC System booted.]
Mar 5 06:00:23 ks01 rmclomv: [ID 109277 kern.error] SC Request to Power Off
I do not understand what was the reason for this sudden system shutdown
Does anyone encountered this similar problem?
Thanks in advance for the help.
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Lots of /var/run/... in "df -k" listing
- Next by Date: Access problem to ALOM
- Previous by thread: Lots of /var/run/... in "df -k" listing
- Next by thread: Access problem to ALOM