PHP Fatal error

Hi,

Recently I have installed mysql, apache
& php for configuring
ctmail. But, when I tried to run the login.php, Ibm
getting the below php
error message.

PHP Fatal error:B Non-static method
Language::language() cannot be called statically in
/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/ctmail/scripts/language.php on line 585

As
Ibm not familiar with the
WebServer & PHP, could anyone help me to fix this
problem? I want to configure
and use the CTmaiL for sendmail alias management.

CTmaiL is a mail account and mailbox
manager for Sendmail.B It is base
on a Web graphic interface and use PHP
technologies for communication between
the

user and the server.

I have installed MySql 5.0.37, Apache
2.2.15, PHP 5.2.1 and CTMaiL 0.5.1, the platform is Sun Solaris 10 and on a
machine Sun Fire v490.

Thanks,

Nathan

  • setting password for root
    ... I'm just starting PHP and MySQL - and really like the book by Welling ... I've installed MySQL on my WinXP desktop, along with Apache and PHP. ... have not figured out how to set a password for the root account. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: [PHP] Invalid Library??
    ... note that Apache 2.x + PHP is still not a recommended platform for ... > I also built PHP 4.3.4 using the following configuration ... > Finally I installed MySQL 3.23.58 from an RPM. ... > But when I run Apache I see the following in the ...
    (php.general)
  • Help with php5 install under windows
    ... This includes moving php from the ... Enable the PHP scripting language engine under Apache. ... or per-virtualhost web server configuration file. ... The PHP directives register_globals, ...
    (php.general)
  • RE: Virtual hosts and PHP "downloads": php5 and apache22 on FreeBSD6.1-STABLE
    ... Apache web server. ... Subject: Virtual hosts and PHP "downloads": php5 and apache22 on ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: [Full-disclosure] Apache suEXEC privilege elevation / information disclosure
    ... The suEXEC feature provides Apache users the ability to run CGI and SSI ... under user IDs different from the user ID of the calling web server. ... Normally php and cgi scripts are not allowed to read files with the ... because the php script is run trough suEXEC. ...
    (Full-Disclosure)