LIST ADMIN - please drop Brandon_D_Tran@yahoo.com

List admin

Can you please disable/block the Brandon_D_Tran@xxxxxxxxx?

There has been a steady stream of spam from this address through
sunmanagers for about a week now.

On 10/10/10 19:34, Brandon_D_Tran@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://studioprofzini.it/und9.html

  • Re: Your e-mail message has been rejected ???
    ... list mail as spam which isn't. ... You may contact the list admin if you get this mail every time you post ... > Your message contained an instance of the previously mentioned tests ... legal statement: http://www.uni-x.org/legal.html Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Missing Posts/Emails was Re: Brit with Native American ancestry
    ... GENBRIT has a list admin - me. ... I do have the ability ... Do You Yahoo!? ... Mail has the best spam ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: SPAM from a List Adim
    ... usegroup, by personally on the address that I reserve for newsgroups. ... I got one too - I didn't look on it as spam but as invitation to join something which might interest me and which I mightn't otherwise have known about. ... I think giving her position as List Admin was to show her bonafides. ... anne dot chambers at bigpond dot com ...
    (soc.genealogy.britain)
  • Re: IMF Updates??
    ... recently I've noticed an increase in the amount of spam getting in. ... Spam comes in waves, not a steady stream. ... Besides the Microsoft Update site? ... MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)