Fixing Permissions on /

PROBLEM:

It appears a chmod R 777 / (or partial) was run on our T2000. We averted
total disaster, but lots of 777 files that shouldn't be.

SOLUTION?

I haven't called SUN yet (going to do so tomorrow) but does anyone know
anything about pkgchk? Can it be used to fix permissions on all Solaris
system files and any 3rd party apps that were installed using pkgadd?

http://www.runningunix.com/2009/01/restoring-file-permissions-in-solaris/

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which it is
addressed and contains valuable business information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you
received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately of
the error via e-mail to <ifpostmaster> postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and
please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media.
We appreciate your cooperation.

...imaginaryforces.com...