experimenting with cpu pools

I am experimenting with cpu pools. System has a quad core Sparc VII. I've
created a pool, for a zone and dedicated 1 CPU. That leaves 3 for the global
zone (I'm thinking). The app in the global zone tends to eat CPU so I gave it
3 of 4 but dedicated 1 to the other system because otherwise it might get
starved (which would be bad).

Now the DBA tells me he'd rather have the reverse - or even better - a pool of
two that the two zones could share (so they each have 1 CPU plus access to two
more).

I'm not sure how to do anything with the global zone. In the zone I can add
"set pool=app2-pool" - but how would you assign a FSS to the global zone?

Robert Threet
http://yesistilluseperl.blogspot.com/