Sun T1000 server RAID error
- From: Anu Mahabal <vam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 00:38:27 -0800 (PST)
We have a Sun T1000 server with hardware RAID1 with
2 X 146 SAS disks. It was working without any issues
till yesterday. And now it is giving the following error
every few mins, when the server seems unresponsive/stuck.
Dec 21 00:23:14 MYHOST scsi: [ID 107833 kern.warning] WARNING:
Dec 21 00:23:14 MYHOST Disconnected command timeout for Target 0
Interestingly, the following commands work fine every now
and then, so looks like the RAID disks and the controller
# raidctl -l
# raidctl -S
c0t0d0 2 0.0.0 0.1.0 1 OPTIMAL
This is our e-mail server, so it is a critical/busy machine,
so cannot really reboot to try out things.
Any ideas? Thanks a lot in advance.
Department of Astronomy Office: (626) 395-4006
California Institute of Technology vam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pasadena, CA 91125
sunmanagers mailing list
- Prev by Date: Summary: How to undo what you don't know you did?
- Next by Date: How to correct SerialNumber in prtdiag?
- Previous by thread: Operating system stats in Solaris 8
- Next by thread: How to correct SerialNumber in prtdiag?