Concise steps to cut/present StorageTek to a Sparc server

The vendor set this black box up & after that nobody knows how
to operate our Sun StorageTek 2540FC Array which is currently
connected to a pair of clustered SPARC via FC HBA.

Found the following voluminous manual but it's not what I wanted:
http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E19546-01/820-7972-10/820-7972-10.pdf

I'll need concise steps to cut/present a 50GB LUN to both the
cluster nodes, eg: the NetApp OnTap below:
http://networkadminkb.com/KB/a85/how-to-create-new-lun-data-on-tap-netapp-storage-arrays.aspx

Then after the LUN is presented to one of the SPARC node,
what's the details & sequence of steps that need to be performed
on the Solaris end:

cfgadm -aL
format (to slice the LUN presented?)
devfsadm -c disks (is it 'disks' or 'disk' ?: does this need kernel
reconfiguration?)
newfs
mkdir /mount_point
mount /dev/rdsk/c11t11d0s2 /mount_point
updated into /etc/vfstab so that the mounting
is persistent after reboots

Thanks
Sun

  • Re: lun 1 on VA7100 running out of space
    ... holds the Informix database and like most databases it keeps growing. ... Currently there is one lun on the array of 100GB which is vg01, ... setup the server and array (notes say array is mirrored but not how, ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • Re: Oracle 10g on HP-UX, Terrible Poor Performance!!
    ... > servers local scsi hard disk to a LUN that made on array. ... IO and lun util. ... Lars ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • Re: EMC SANCopy, Clone, Snapshot question
    ... Disk Array Enclosure fully populated with disk. ... Manager/SE, SANCopy and SnapView. ... MirrorView) However, we didn't buy "MirrorView" so that's not really an ... > new LUN within the same array. ...
    (comp.arch.storage)
  • Re: lun 1 on VA7100 running out of space
    ... holds the Informix database and like most databases it keeps growing. ... Currently there is one lun on the array of 100GB which is vg01, ... There are CLI commands and there is the serial interface on the VA ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)
  • lun 1 on VA7100 running out of space
    ... main administrative software and our Informix database. ... Currently there is one lun on the array of 100GB which is vg01, ... setup the server and array (notes say array is mirrored but not how, ...
    (comp.sys.hp.hpux)