Error when running a script via cron

From: Rogers, Guy (
Date: 05/06/03

    Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 16:05:23 -0400
    To: 'List - Alpha Managers' <>

       I have a Script that runs fine in interactive mode.
    When I run the command without the Script
    using cron then I get the following error:

    sh: GENERIC: execute permission denied

    Cron: THe previous message is the standard output
             and standard error of the following crontab command:

    * /usr/bin/touch /usr/users/noaccess

    Thank you in advance for all of your help.

    Guy C. Rogers

    Information Systems Analyst
    City of Wyoming
    1155 - 28th Street, SW