Spamassassin and ClamAV on

From: Dermot Paikkos (dermot_at_sciencephoto.com)
Date: 11/16/05

    Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:46:48 +0000
    To: tru64-unix-managers@ornl.gov

    Hi

    We are currently running Tru64 V5.1 732 on a DS10.

    I want to start using it as an smtp server (exim) with spamassassin
    and clamav. My current version of perl (5.005_03) needs upgrading and
    I imagine there may be other good reasons for moving to 5.1D (is that
    the current version?).

    Does anyone have a similar configuration? I just want to confirm that
    I am going to be able to install all this software before diving in.

    TIA.
    Dp.

    • amavis problems
      ... Ever since running the update to the newest version of perl I've run ... Using internal av scanner code for Clam Antivirus-clamd ... for vscan are vscan and clamav and for clamav the group memberships are ...
      (freebsd-questions)
    • Re: need help in solving error in perl
      ... Imagine you had done a search before you posted. ... guessing you downloaded binary packages of Perl and of DBD::Sybase ...
      (comp.lang.perl.misc)
    • Re: String question
      ... i'am a newbie in PERL and i find a solution for this problem: ... Imagine you'd tried a google-groups search before you posted. ... Please don't post the same message separately to multiple forums at ...
      (perl.beginners)
    • Re: Looping in Test::Harness
      ... I'm unfamiliar with testing practices in Perl, but I would imagine ... that almost anything would be better than using environment variables ... to store test values ...
      (perl.beginners)
    • Re: perl
      ... Imagine you could have been bothered ... What do you mean by "actuvate the script through perl"? ... If you are asking how to configure your web server to execute CGI ...
      (comp.lang.perl)