Tru64 to hp-ux parameters
- From: hearnold@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 03:52:46 +0000
I have an OpenVMS 8.2 server running an unsupported version of Sybase client connecting into a Tru64 sybase server. Everything works fine connecting into a Tru64 51.b machine. We are now trying to replace the Tru64 machine with an hp-ux machine and we are having Sybase connection issues. The errors seem to be related to sockets. I found another site that said to look at the following output from hp-ux:
sysdef | egrep "NAME|ninode|nfile|maxfiles_lim"
NAME VALUE BOOT MIN-MAX UNITS
maxfiles_lim 4096 - 30-2048
nfile 65536 - 14-
ninode 4880 - 14-
Does anyone know what the command would be to run something like this on the Tru64 machine? Has anyone seen something like this before?
I would like to compare the values between the two machines.
- Prev by Date: NEW College-Bound Students Website - 150,000 Requests in 7 Days - May 23, 2007
- Next by Date: SUMMARY: NFS connections to Windows 2003 Storage Server getting "Permission Denied"
- Previous by thread: NEW College-Bound Students Website - 150,000 Requests in 7 Days - May 23, 2007
- Next by thread: SUMMARY: NFS connections to Windows 2003 Storage Server getting "Permission Denied"