Re: HP is top IT service provider in Technology Business Research survey

From: JF Mezei (jfmezei.spamnot_at_teksavvy.com)
Date: 06/25/04

    Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:13:08 GMT

    Keith Parris wrote:
    > HP outperforms IBM and Dell, capturing top honors among IT service
    > providers in Technology Business Research survey

    And at the same time, both IBM and Dell have claimed much greater growth in
    services business than HP, in fact HP's growth slowed down from about 7% to
    about 6% while Dell and IBM were twice that. This means that HP is losing
    market share.

    • "HP breakup on the way" - Merrill Lynch
      ... IBM, Dell squeezing out H-P ... LOS ANGELES - Hewlett-Packard Co., the world's Number 2 computer maker, ... Busniss Machines Corp. and Dell Inc., according to Merrill Lynch & Co. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: support
      ... why not make it even easier and have Airborne drop ship parts direct to ... When I was selling non-IBM parts to IBM for warranty service (mostly govt ... Dell machines as an employee for a local company that covers Dell ... Maybe Dell could call it "Dell direct warranty service"? ...
      (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
    • Re: "Dells halo is fading"
      ... >job) to screen (same size, same res, but old IBM looks much crispier) ... >Dell had something like PM 1.4. ... our office network - someone from one of our offices brought a Dell laptop ... I'm somewhat hopeful for Lenovo keeping the IBM quality - it's early yet ...
      (comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips)
    • Re: Attn: eBay Veterans! 3 laptop auctions to analyze.
      ... and Dell have an MSRP between ... The IBM model is ... Dell - Item number: 270013419347 ... OK, all you eBay experts. ...
      (alt.marketing.online.ebay)
    • WE BUY used, new and refurbed Sun, Cisco, Lucent, Nortel, Alcatel, 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madg
      ... 3com, IBM, HP, Compaq, Dell, Madge, Cabletron, Juniper Networks, ... Cisco 7960G or non G VoIP Phones in Grade A Condition ...
      (comp.dcom.sys.cisco)