Re: Adaptive Enterprise (Flash Updated!)

From: John Doe (jdoe_at_doe.org)
Date: 06/25/04

Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 17:20:46 GMT

John Vottero wrote:
> Please point to ONE thing that Compaq did to axe the OpenVMS renaissance.

Not renew the marketing budget that had been allocated to allow the
"renaissance". In essence, they cut the budget. Instead if finally giving VMS
some permament marketing money, they just gave VMS a one time shot of
marketing lasting months.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Guinness certifies Kinect as "fastest selling consumer electronic device"
    ... $$$ marketing campaigns. ... Microsoft spent about $40 million on their Halo 3 marketing campaign. ... with the Modern Warfare 2 marketing budget over $100 million. ... Both Gears of Wars games sold more than Gran Turismo 5. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: "limited resources"- kidding?
    ... I don't care how small your marketing budget is. ... mis information about your products on your own website ... BSS Enterprise Accounting FrameWork ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: The library metric
    ... Okay, here's a deal: you give us 10% of Microsoft's marketing budget, ... here is my marketing: Lisp is back. ...
    (comp.lang.lisp)