Re: SSH proxy for X

_at_SendSpamHere.ORG
Date: 07/29/04

    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:54:03 GMT

    In article <cea3su$2pso$1@news.utel.net.ua>, "Lars Holmström" <lars.holmstrom@flysta.net> writes:
    >Does any one have got a SSH tunnelleing of X-traffic working using the HP
    >based SSH for OpenVMS ?

    It currently doesn't support that fucntion.

    >I have used Process Softwares SSHproduct for this in the past.

    Then you'll need to continue its use if ssh -X is necessary.

    --
    http://www.legacy-2000.com  for the *best* OpenVMS system security
                                solutions that others only claim to be.

    • SCP from AIX to OpenVMS
      ... I am running OpenVMS 7.3-2 and TCPIP 5.4 and enabled SSH. ... We have an AIX ... I noticed that the VMS console messages make it process the ...
      (comp.security.ssh)
    • Re: X11 via SSH from OpenVMS to Win2000
      ... >Does anybody has a working example of setting up X11 via SSH from an OpenVMS ... port forwarding as prescribed in the SSH documentation simply does not work. ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: HP TCP/IP V5.4 and SSH
      ... and how many emails I have waiting for me. ... >> When I log in via SSH, I don't get any of this information, or the banner ... Consider TCPware or PSC's SSH for OpenVMS. ... I also don't understand why TELNET and RLOGIN is ...
      (comp.os.vms)
    • Re: [TCPIP V5.6] What version?
      ... on a COMPAQ Professional Workstation XP1000 running OpenVMS V8.3 ... Is SSH wrongly configured or simply undecided if V5.5 or V5.6 is correct? ... And this also in SCP and SFTP ...
      (comp.os.vms)