Re: SSH proxy for X

Date: 07/29/04

    Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:54:03 GMT

    In article <cea3su$2pso$>, "Lars Holmström" <> writes:
    >Does any one have got a SSH tunnelleing of X-traffic working using the HP
    >based SSH for OpenVMS ?

    It currently doesn't support that fucntion.

    >I have used Process Softwares SSHproduct for this in the past.

    Then you'll need to continue its use if ssh -X is necessary.

    --  for the *best* OpenVMS system security
                                solutions that others only claim to be.
    VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker   VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)COM

    • SCP from AIX to OpenVMS
      ... I am running OpenVMS 7.3-2 and TCPIP 5.4 and enabled SSH. ... We have an AIX ... I noticed that the VMS console messages make it process the ...
    • Re: X11 via SSH from OpenVMS to Win2000
      ... >Does anybody has a working example of setting up X11 via SSH from an OpenVMS ... port forwarding as prescribed in the SSH documentation simply does not work. ...
    • Re: HP TCP/IP V5.4 and SSH
      ... and how many emails I have waiting for me. ... >> When I log in via SSH, I don't get any of this information, or the banner ... Consider TCPware or PSC's SSH for OpenVMS. ... I also don't understand why TELNET and RLOGIN is ...
    • Re: [TCPIP V5.6] What version?
      ... on a COMPAQ Professional Workstation XP1000 running OpenVMS V8.3 ... Is SSH wrongly configured or simply undecided if V5.5 or V5.6 is correct? ... And this also in SCP and SFTP ...