Re: Newbie Problem Setting Up TCPIP
- From: peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Peter 'EPLAN' LANGSTOEGER)
- Date: 23 Mar 2006 21:29:11 +0100
In article <2006032318245875249-gjparker@lboroacuk>, Gary Parker <g.j.parker@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
Thanks Ian, I'd already considered this but was absolutely certain the
IP address I'd set wasn't in use on my network (only a small home
network with 4 or 5 devices on it).
Could it be that you had this IP address configured on another interface?
$ TCPIP SHOW CONF INTER/FULL
Peter "EPLAN" LANGSTOEGER
Network and OpenVMS system specialist
A-1030 VIENNA AUSTRIA I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist
- Prev by Date: Re: The Minimum You Need to Know to Be an OpenVMS Application Developer
- Next by Date: Re: How to use telnet to brows web page within VMS
- Previous by thread: Re: Newbie Problem Setting Up TCPIP
- Next by thread: Re: Newbie Problem Setting Up TCPIP