Re: Replacing drives in bricks
- From: JF Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:48:21 -0400
Malcolm Dunnett wrote:
I mostly work with the wide bricks and they generally use 80 PIN SCA
connectors. In that system the SCSI ID pins are part of the 80 pin connector
and there's no chance to get it wrong - they're just "plug and play"
Does the brick leave enough room to put in some SCA adaptor or 50 to
68pin adaptor etc ? Or is the mechanical fitting so tight that it is
really difficult to add such a gizmo ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Replacing drives in bricks
- Next by Date: Re: VAX Q-bus and SCSI Disks?
- Previous by thread: Re: Replacing drives in bricks
- Next by thread: Re: Replacing drives in bricks