Re: 2 CPU's in timeout on my ES40
- From: "Syltrem" <syltremzulu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 06:26:53 -0400
"Volker Halle" <volker_halle@xxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
SDA> CLUE CONFIG
may provide additional information about the state of those 2 CPUs.
Consider to capture the console output during the next boot to find
possible messages being logged on the console.
There were no messages on the console.
Simply, those 2 CPU were ignored and not made part of the active set.
We finally had one of the 2 replaced last night, and all is fine.
The system never reported an error though.
Thanks to all who responded.
- Prev by Date: Re: Another legacy replacement failure..
- Next by Date: Re: Netbeans BASIC plugin
- Previous by thread: Re: 2 CPU's in timeout on my ES40
- Next by thread: Re: 2 CPU's in timeout on my ES40