Re: ES40 NICs

Tom Linden wrote:

I need to get a couple of Ethernet contollers. Anybody have a list
of compatible boards?

Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not
ATI RAGEXL

DE500-AA work fine!

If you are short of slots, you can get a combo Ethernet-SCSI card. There might even be a dual or quad Ethernet card though I don't recall seeing or hearing of such in the DEC/CPQ/HP world.

  • Re: ES40 NICs
    ... of compatible boards? ... Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not ... ATI RAGEXL ... some testing done to compare it to the DE500-BA card; ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: ES40 NICs
    ... of compatible boards? ... Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not ... ATI RAGEXL ... I've got several of them sitting on the shelf. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: ES40 NICs
    ... Dave Froble wrote: ... of compatible boards? ... Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not ... ATI RAGEXL ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: ES40 NICs
    ... of compatible boards? ... Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not ... ATI RAGEXL ... Is a good place to lookup supported options for all alpha's ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: ES40 NICs
    ... of compatible boards? ... Also I can confirm that ATI Radeon 7500 works but not ... There might even be a dual or quad Ethernet card though I ...
    (comp.os.vms)