Re: Programatically determining TCPIP stack
- From: "Rich Jordan" <jordan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Nov 2006 07:49:22 -0800
John E. Malmberg wrote:
Rich Jordan wrote:
I've seen it asked for interactive but not programmatic (DCL in my
case). There was a post for a build procedure for SLRN that checked
logicals but that check would not work on my VAX (it would report the
UCX stack instead of TCPWare). I also don't have a Multinet box to
Why do you need to check?
Sending mail with attachments. DEC's SFF or using the TCPware
alternative of building a mail file and submitting it to a queue. If I
get documentation for Multinet's method I'd try to add that support
too. This does not involve any socket level programming, or direct
interfacing to the installed stack other than the use of the
appropriate method of programmatically sending a mail file with
attachment from DCL level.
- Prev by Date: Re: Galaxy and Tru64 Hobbyist licenses - any chance?
- Next by Date: Re: Programatically determining TCPIP stack (Thanks!)
- Previous by thread: Re: Programatically determining TCPIP stack
- Next by thread: Re: Programatically determining TCPIP stack