Re: Whatever happened to Christmas?

"David Turner, Island Computers US Corp" wrote:

Is everyone too scared to declare "Merry Christmas" anymore????

(Cue: Cindy-Lou Who)
<music>
Where are you, Christmas?
Why can't I find you?
</music>

Well, I hereby wish everyone here a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

To you, as well, and to all who visit this forum!

May Joy of the Season be yours, and His Love and Peace be with you, now and all
the year!

--
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems

Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  • Re: Revival of Alpha?
    ... "David Turner, ... > What would it take for HP/Compaq and Intel to rekindle the Alpha processor. ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Whatever happened to Christmas?
    ... "David Turner, ... His teachings were only acceptable until Christianity used the cross and ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Alpha for XP
    ... "David Turner, ... If you are going to pay $400+ for an Alpha we can provide the following: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: We need a recommendation of good VMS backup (non-library) software
    ... "David Turner, ... Can anyone suggest a "simple to use" VMS backup package that is ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Were not dead yet, were feeling better !
    ... "David Turner, ... power-cycles for cleaning) finally bit the bullet and left us from about 6pm ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)