Recent SLS Discovery

SLS Users will appreciate this...

I just discovered today that SLS allows a list of dates to be specified on
STORAGE REPORT VOLUME commands, for example:

/OFFSITE_DATE=(26-FEB,27-FEB,28-FEB,1-MAR)

I knew there was no provision for booleans or ranges, but I'd never thought
before to try a list of dates!

FFO!

I'd been appending reports for separate dates together and filtering using
SEARCH to get the records I wanted...

--
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems

Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
http://www.djesys.com/vms/market/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

  • Re: July the 4th
    ... weapons to defend their homes against Jesse James & Co. ... The Indians have ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: US Military bans HTML in emails
    ... Due to an increased network threat condition, ... More specifically, HIPAA requires, among other things, that privacy be ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: OpenVMS using RAID drives
    ... > By not realising his error in time, ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: sneak preview - BACKUP/REPAIR
    ... David J Dachtera wrote: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: France keeps up pressure on Hewlett-Packard jobs
    ... > David J Dachtera wrote: ... Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page: ... Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page: ...
    (comp.os.vms)