Re: alpha still viable, we were lied to, Microsoft let down users and shareholders!

In article <1175523530.055196.122100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Andrew" <andrew_harrison@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On 2 Apr, 15:08, gen...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20060123PR200.html

this article shows that Bill Gates let down all windows users
as alpha could have made NT spyware proof ...

that EV8 and EV9 could still be viable leaders ... even EV7
still leads in some apps ...

that is why compaq killed the worksattion base, to get rid
of alpha sales ...

to sum it up ... MICROSOFT AND COMPAQ LET ITS USERS
AND STOCKHOLDERS DOWN BIG TIME ALL FOR PROBABLY
MONEY STUCK IN THERE POCKETS TO DO SO ...

and HP is continuing the trend ...

notice China has been given alot of the technolgy ...
bet they are using it right now to take over as the
top superpower ...

Bob

Sadly the page you refer to is a paid for subscription service. Since
I am unwilling to fund conspiracy theorists I for one will not be
subscribing. I also imagine that you will find very few people who are
prepared to fork out to for the privilege.

It also seems to be fairly old news. Unless I'm mistaken the
20060123 part of the URL appears to refer to a news item
from 23 Jan 2006

David Webb
Security team leader
CCSS