Re: SYSBOOT.EXE not found with MOP boot
- From: David J Dachtera <djesys.no@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 10:35:30 -0500
Hans Bachner wrote:
Jonathan Casiot <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just had another go at fixing this...
renamed syscommon.dir in DISK$ALPHASYS:[SYS10] to uppercase,
SYSCOMMON.DIR, and now vms2 boots!
Now that you mention this - been there, but too long ago to remember it off
the top of my head.
At least for V7.3-* you had to $ SET PROCESSS /PARSE=TRADITIONAL before
$ SET PROCESSS/PARSE=TRADITIONAL
....is still the default, is it not?
Does either SYLOGIN.COM or LOGIN.COM change the parse style?
David J Dachtera
dba DJE Systems
Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page
Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page:
Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page:
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Kinda! Reflections connection to VMS :-)
- Next by Date: Re: Ping Sue
- Previous by thread: Re: SYSBOOT.EXE not found with MOP boot
- Next by thread: Re: SYSBOOT.EXE not found with MOP boot